Calendula, frankincense and orange blossom hand cream
The nutritious marigold oil is combined with the moisturizing action of the cocoa butter and the toning blend of the essential oils of incense and orange blossom own aromatherapy to get this cream soothing and revitalizing Able to reduce scars. A few drops of the precious water of orange blossom flower provide a wonderful aroma to that restorative treatment of the Dry Skin.
Ingredients for making calendula, frankincense and orange blossom hand cream
- 1 teaspoon and a half of cocoa butter.
- 1 teaspoon beeswax
- 2 teaspoons marinated marigold oil.
- 3 tablespoons orange blossom water.
- 2 teaspoons emulsifying wax
- 10 drops of orange essential oil.
- 5 drops of incense essential oil.
Preparation of marigold, incense and orange blossom hand cream
- Melt the butter of cocoa, beeswax and marigold oil in a bowl in a water bath.
- Heats the water of orange blossom and dissolve in it the emulsifying wax.
- Slowly pour the orange blossom water and the wax in the oil mixture and stir it until it cools.
- Add the essential oils of incense and orange and beat them lightly.
- Keep it in a sterilized glass jar with a tight seal on the refrigerator and use it for the next 2 months.